Sunday 13 September 2009

Paradigm shift


13 September 2009: Sunday night near the end of the time of worship and prayer I had a "picture" of stacks/bundles of wheat all standing upright in a harvested field - they were in a straight line and I felt prompted to count them - 11 in number.  

Initially I dismissed it thinking tha change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation, a sort of metamorphosis. It just does not happen, but rather it is driven by agents of change" or " The term paradigm shift, as a change in a fundamental model of events"
at perhaps I'd watched & read too much about Joseph.  However, the Holy Spirit kept prompting me to think about it and eventually I investigated the meaning of 11 and …….. 11 means paradigm shift  "

Wheat represents the souls of mankind.

Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.