SEEK the LORD and HE WILL BE FOUND!
The word is based on a range of visions & scriptures from a range of people from an evening of worship in SE London on Sunday 11/11/2012 and compiled from the following visions and scriptures:
- (YD) gathered together in outer area of Tabernacle and the Father calling us into the inner sanctuary; the holy of holies
- (ES) many gathered together, arm in arm singing Christmas carol O Come, O Come, Emmanuel with the words “REJOICE, REJOICE, EMMANUEL – God is with us”
- (JH) walking through a brightly lit corridor with automatic doors along the way. As walking, door upon door sprung open – no effort – not even a step change and then sky started to rain down golden keys
- Acts 12 (5 to 10) Peter freed from prison by angel
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.”