Rambling notes on revelation in June 2008
At our evening of prayer called "the rising tide", prayed that the prophetic voice arise to build up the church here - we need to have these words/intentions of God to be able to activate the release of these things in our churches. That we have to speak these things out and God will back them up with His power - the prophetic voices are the midwives for this season - I stepped out in faith to call forth these words and people! (for this land and people)
- Zechariah 2 11And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee. 12And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. 13Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation. God is looking for places and people to "Abide" with - whoever will receive Him and who's hearts are prepared - there He will ABIDE!
- The "network" of countries linked to the UK through colonisation, trade etc was put into place for this time and purpose. What happens here will have a natural duplication in the countries, that through colonisation etc, have duplicated governmental, judicial, language and social structures.
- We are in the ante-chamber, the vestibule - waiting for the door to open to our inheritance - which is God and the fullness thereof. It is finished! The past is complete - now the new starts.
- Last night - vision of space - explosion in the heavanlies as in the birth of a new star (the actual word in my spirit was "nebuli" ??) and what I sensed God was saying is that NOTHING we have seen in the past will match what we are about to see now - that we have NO experience or nothing that we can relate to or NO terms of reference to either understand or measure His power. That He, who can birth stars and universe is about to birth this move into the fullness of all He has intended for us.
- Four, maybe five years ago - one of my first ever visions as a direct result of asking God about the future was of a multitude of people coming out of a heavy, filthy fog - one by one they started to appear from this fog - battle weary, scarred and trance like - at first it was a trickle, then the numbers increased as they started to move or be drawn towards a mountain top where there was light.