Sunday 24 February 2013

Love, live and shine

Recently our Father has been saying and demonstrating "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." (Ezekiel 26 v 36 New Living Translation)

This note is about the treasure WITHIN our fellowship. A beautiful nugget of gold in a young women in our fellowship. Be encouraged in your walk of faith with Jesus. With her permission and in her own words, below is the testimony that was shared last Sunday. 

"I have had for the past 2 or 3 weeks a big movement in my life from God, in which he seems determined to rid me of some things/ topics that have caused pain and hurt in me for many years, things that until recently (until speaking with Alison and Monica) I didn't realise were hindering my happiness and growth as a Christian and as a person.

My first 'vision' if you like occurred last Sunday when the Lord sent me an image of a gaping hole in my mid-section which was full of thick black. But the Lord said to me "Come to me my child and I will receive you. Give me your problems and ask me for forgiveness and healing and you won't be alone." He told me he was sending His Holy Spirit to remove this blackness (being the hurt I'd been carrying around for years) from me. And I felt His presence around me and had the clear image and feeling of the Holy Spirit reaching into this darkness and this hole and pulling it all out like a long cloth. Just drawing it all out of me. And he's been doing this and moving within me for the past week.


Today (Sunday 24.2.13) I was lying in my bed, not long awake, when I felt like God was trying to tell me something again. I now realise that He was trying to say "It is finished". I then saw this hole in me again but it was completely empty. Not black but grey and empty. Then I saw it filling with blue at first. The love of my best friend and God immediately said "No. Stop." And it was removed.


Then I realised I was depending on human love and still trying to fix things myself. Then His love- a rich, beautiful, thick red- began to fill this hole. It filled all the way up to my neck and I could feel it rising in me. The Lord then gave me the message to take this love. This real and ultimate love and to use it in healing with Him and with the Holy Spirit. But also to evangelise. Not by words. He knows I'm not a great talker and never like to feel as though I'm forcing my beliefs onto others.

He told me clearly, "Love. Live. And Shine for Me." He told me to evangelise with my heart and my actions. To release and love freely and wholeheartedly, unafraid of any mistakes I might make, as He and His Spirit are constantly, always there to restore me, no matter what.

His love is unchanging and unfailing. And through loving, living and using this new tank of pure love as my fuel, I would be his beacon of light, to show others that this is what love is. This is what true life is. To give us all the chance to feel and live this truth is why Jesus Christ shed his blood on that cross. To give us the chance to feel this. In loving now I will be pouring out onto others the pure love He has given me. And He told me repeatedly and clearly.

"Love. Live. and Shine for Me." So that when others see this new love He has used to restore me they will search out for Him and see how much He deserves the Glory. I am happier today than I have been in many months. God is using my happiness and I've had the vision to be a beacon of light for him in the past but this time I know just what He means. 
 
I hope my story helps you to Live. Love. And Shine for Gods Glory. He's around us and really moving in a big way. I can definitely feel it. Even as I write this I can feel His power and the light He placed within me with His pure love this morning. 

 
Thank you for letting me share.
LOVE Aanisah xox

My personal response has been a renewed urgency to pray, "Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Other words about God's promise of His heart for us


Mega blessings - much much AGAPE love - in the name of Christ our King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.