Thursday 1 May 2008

Combustible prayer (rings of fire)

Zechariah 2:5 (NKJ) says,  “For I,’ says the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.”
 
Praying about the Global Day of Prayer event at Millwall (May 2008) God laid on my heart a beautiful picture of a pond with the proverbial gentle ripples caused by a stone being throne in the middle - the ripples were gentle and peaceful - as I was thanking the Father for this peaceful, gentle picture, I heard in my spirit the word "epicentre".  I asked what this was about.   
The picture started to change and beneath the gentle water were rings of fire – almost reflecting the ripple effect from above – rings of fire from the centre and moving outwards - starting small and getting bigger as they moved out with tremendous power. Everything in their wake was raised to the ground. 

Sharing this with others at the time a number of people confirmed that they too had experienced pictures of rings of fire whilst praying.

As we pray, heavenly activity is released and is far more powerful than we can imagine. The rings of fire are circles of prayer and that’s where revival, healing and the move of Holy Ghost starts – combustible prayer.  

How do we set the world on fire ...... PRAY!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.